This track was created for animals in all stages of their life, health, and happiness!
"My foster kitty, Butterchew, was untouchable We started listening to Rachel's healing audio together and for the first time ever he sat with me and put his head on my leg." ~Theresa
"I’m so grateful for Rachel and her healing audio. My 17 year old cat, Henry and I truly bonded in a way I will never forget." ~Melissa
"I got the audio for my senior dog but when I turned it on, all of the animals in the house came and laid down and listened to it with us! It was so beautiful!" ~Megan
FREE Audio Healing
Run Time: 8:45 Minutes
Healing by: Rachel Augusta
*Android Devices - Download files directly to devices.
*iOS Devices - Apple users who have upgraded their mobile devices to iOS 13/iPadOS can download directly to their device. Please choose to "download" not "view."
For those that have not upgraded to iOS 13 or iPadOS, due to Apple Software Restrictions on mobile devices (not computers), you must first download your files to a Mac or PC and then transfer to your device using iTunes.
Upon completion of the purchase, you will receive TWO emails:
- Your Purchase Receipt.
- Link to Your Download Page.
- Your Link to this track will delete after 30 days so it's important to download it to your device.
- You'll receive one download per product purchased.
- Be aware of which devices you utilize! We also highly recommend you backup item(s) after download.
- Larger sized downloads (like audio books) come in zip folders. You will need to unzip these files after downloading, to access the MP3 or MP4 files.
- Not all internet connections/cellular data plans have the ability to download multiple files at once. Please download only one track/folder at a time to avoid any issues.
- All download products are non-refundable.
- Do not listen to any meditation recording while driving or operating equipment/machinery.
- If you wish to listen to this audio file on your smart device, you may first need to save the file on to your computer. Next, right-click on the file you have just saved, select "Open With" and choose your preferred application (usually iTunes or Windows Media Player). From here you can sync to your iPod/iPad/iPhone with your iTunes program, or your android phone/tablet with your Windows Media program.
Please Note: Due to the many variables associated with individual computer systems, versions, and software, we are unable to coach you directly on how to set up any download on your personal computers or devices.
©2020 Rachel Augusta LLC. All Rights Reserved.